22 June 2008

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

Ok, I know we are a week late on getting this posted, but I thought it was too important to just skip! David is an amazing father. He loves his little girl so much. I just love seeing him with her. She loves to play with Daddy. I am so thankful for being blessed with him as a husband and that Lexi can have him has her father.

We had a great weekend last weekend. Saturday David had some good play time with Lexi. I made a batch of baby food that I think I should make again for dinner for us! We celebrated Father's Day with Lexi helping Daddy open some gifts and cards. David had a strawberry rhubarb cream pie that we made Saturday night. He chopped fruit for me. Guess it's not fair that he had to help with his treat, but he didn't mind - especially when he tasted it. It was so yummy! He shared it with me, but no one else :). Then we headed to the pool with friends of ours and Lexi had her first trip to the pool. See the many photos from the day below.

A family shot


This is David's sweetest thing ever look - he gives it a lot for Lexi. This time it's for the card from Lexi. It even says "from your little one." Perfect.


Lexi likes Daddy's buttons. She likes buttons.


The final product. Seriously tasty.


Pruney tootsies.








Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

s as in tset said...

Whoa...that's one impressive looking pie! I want to learn to make pies this summer. Do you have a good pie crust recipe?

Lexi's looking pretty cute in her little swimsuit!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Very cute....and what a great looking buy. My favorite thing to bake: Nothing 'cause I suck. Costco is my friend.

Clarence and Ruth said...

And I bet she knows how to "push Daddys buttons" too, or soon will! :)

Great pictures. The pie looks delicious -- makes my mouth water.

t as in tset said...

I've never made a pie that looked that good. Make sure you share that crust recipe with S... I am quite interested is her making LOTS of pies:)

Renee said...

you might just have to share the recipe on the blog...I'm interested too! Looks wonderful!