It was pretty breeze and a little cool yesterday late afternoon, but I was determined we were going anyway. So I put Lexi in her fuzzy shoes that are still too big and she has never worn, her adorable stocking hat that I thought she wouldn't get to wear again, and her sassy pink corduroy coat with fur (had to take the fur of the sleeves because they are still too long) and we headed out. She was very relaxed, babbling most of the way and chewing on turtle guy. The sky was a bit scary in one direction, but we were gone for about 30 minutes anyway. I'm so glad we went. She enjoys time outside so I am trying to get better and providing that for her. And it's just gonna get hot! I am trying to point things out to her as we go, like the 15 dogs on leashes all over this one backyard and the pretty flowers. Usually she just looks at me and smiles. Not a bad response :)
1 comment:
Cute and sassy, Lexi!
Love the fence picture. I dream of having a house with a fence and blooms like that...someday...er, maybe - ha!
Post a Comment