11 February 2010

The Super Bowl - really just food and fun with some football

The snow didn't stop us from having our second annual super bowl get together with friends! This photo is here simply to prove football was on.



Oh, there was some watching, but it was much more about food. We ate crab dip, layered sun-dried tomato dip, fresh guacamole, hummus, brownies and Adam's wings. Awesome. The kids played wonderfully, we hung out and chatted and David built a great, big, warm fire that was crackling away. We kept the kids up late and they handled it well. You can check Jessie's post for more photos. I didn't do a great job recording the evening on camera.

Posing. Cheese!


The warm, crackling fire. I am a fan of the fireplace.


Playing together - it's fun to see Lexi playing WITH other kids at times. And these two play really well together.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kali said...

Fireplaces are essential for snowy weather! Looks like you took full advantage.

LoveLladro said...

I'm 2 steps away from becoming the paparazzi.