11 February 2010

Snow and crafts

In spite of the snow, my hubby needed to head in to work over the weekend. Well, actually because of the snow. They had a lot of shoveling and snow moving to do so they could hopefully get some work down between the snow storms. He has done a lot of shoveling! He even went out and shoveled our cars out in the street this morning, now that the most recent storm has stopped. I digress.

Friday night as the snow came down. David actually had to shovel on his way back to the door.


After the snow stopped, the pile remaining on our deck railing. It wasn't windy that day.


Lexi observing all the snow Sat. morning.


Proudly displaying a snow day project. I am working on helping less and less on these kinds of things. It's a process :)


Lexi came out to look at the snow Sat. evening. She didn't really want to touch it at all. I think it was just a little overwhelming. And we don't have a sled to pull her on! Better get one before this melts away!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: