09 February 2010

The start of our snow

Last week we got the snow that started our current streak. It was on Wed. and our normal activity was canceled, so we had a true snow day. We started with pancakes with a face!



Then later we headed out into the snow. Lexi was upset about the snow on her boot. She was scared to walk in the snow. Notice she is standing on the grass that is showing as a result of the snowman I built for her. Not quite up to the standards of our first snowman this year, but then we had 3 adults and one "helper" for that one.





We had a good time and the highlight for her, truly, was making snow muffins, as she called them. It really was so cute. She was so very proud!









Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

s as in tset said...

You look so cute in your pink snowsuit!

lt said...

What a great way to spend a snow day! Lexi looks like she is lovin' her pancakes and her snowman too.

Mandy said...

I like the "snow muffins" idea! I feel like I get us all bundled up to go out in the snow, and then we don't have anything to do! I think I'll get out a bucket and shovel tomorrow, and see if that keeps Sadie entertained.