12 February 2009

Leaving our sweet girl behind...

Last week we were so fortunate to have my parents come visit. The stayed with Lexi and took care of her while David and I went to Baltimore for a meeting David's employer holds annually. We were gone from Wed. morning through Sun. morning. It was great and we really missed her! The spouses are invited to attend and there are some activities held specifically for us spouses, as well as some meetings we can attend. Each evening there are social events - casino night on Thursday with fake money and drawings and this year a piano bar Friday night. Friday night was the last night, but we were able to also stay over Saturday night so we could have some time on our own. Anyway, right before we left I got the camera out and caught these. She has a bracelet on and is toting around this bag she loves to carry. I love the first one! And I love her outfit so that's why I put in the second one. I'm going to do some more posts about our activities in Baltimore. Enjoy!



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

s as in tset said...

Hi Lexi! Great to see you again. I can tell from your pictures that your hair is starting to get longer and thicker -- very cute!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Too cute!

LoveLladro said...

I was expecting a cute little purse but nope... a big huge bag as big as her... too cute!

Laura said...

It's so cute to see Lexi walking around all over the place. She's so big!

Todd said...

Is that really Lexi or did you raid mom's picture stash and slip in one of you as a toddler? That image of a little girl with her hands pointed upwards so the bracelets and purses looped over her arms don't fall off... yeah, you used to do that.