19 February 2009

A spot of tea?

Lexi had a belated Christmas gift come recently and it is a huge favorite! She received the adorable felt cookies and tea bags in a metal box which she now carries aroundn endlessly openning and closing the latch and lid. She has learned to pretend to take bites of the cookies and we set up the tea set right away so she would know what it was. Now she carries the spoons around, stirs and wants to have tea parties all day! It's so cute! She tries to pour with the tea pot and pretend drink out of the cups. It's great fun. Oh, and I wanted to share the ridiculously sweet outfit, as well. Enjoy!





This is the next day. You can see some of the tea set on a surface behind her and this is the wonderful box - see?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

LoveLladro said...

I have to say... I am 30 years old and I love that tea set! And the handmade cookies and tea bags... SO cute!

lt said...

Oh Lexi, we are so glad you are enjoying your tea set. Josiah and I hope we can join you for a tea party on skype soon. We love you!

Clarence and Ruth said...

We'd love to have a tea party with you. I can just imagine you being the little hostess. What fun!
An might cutely turned out I might add. The little slipper boots are a perfect valentine's day accessory.