04 June 2009

From Mother's Day

I am rather belated with many things. Here is the little beauty who makes me a mother. It still sounds weird to actually say that about myself, although I know it's true and it's forever. I love her so much.







And click HERE for a video of our twirling girl in her pretty dress. Every girl has to learn to twirl her dress at some point. Why not now?
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Katy said...

Too cute. My sister and I still pick our dress based on wether or not they pass the "spin" test :-)

s as in tset said...

Super cute, Miss Lexi!

Happy Birthday, Kari!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

She is getting so big :) ADORABLE

Clarence and Ruth said...

Looks like fun having Mommy help you twirl -- but tunnels are fun too!
You look very pretty in your little flowery sundress. And Mommy looks very pretty, too, on her second Mother's Day.

LoveLladro said...

Beautiful twirling... she's a pro! Happy (belated) Mother's Day!

Laura said...

I love the last picture. Such a beautiful moment captured in time! I just love how you two are looking at each other.

Jessica Lyn Luebbe said...

She's so stinkin beautiful, Kari! LOL! jess!! The 'I Love You' is great, isn't it? I love it when Rilyn just says it out of the blue without being prompted...it's the best!!