The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. It was kind of rainy. David brought home a pie so I could blow out candles and I openned some wonderful cards from family. We had already celebrated my birthday, really, the weekend before.
26 June 2009
My actual birthday
It was a rainy day. Lexi had her last day at The Little Gym for the semester (we aren't doing it this summer, might go back in the Fall). We had a surprise visit from daddy (he didn't think he would be able to leave work that day) so that made it extra special. Lexi enjoyed all the things that she had done throughout the semester. The parachute is a fun one and we do the "Wheels of the Bus" song along with it, which is a favorite in our house! I have fond memories of the parachute in kindergarten. Hanging from the bars is fun, but the best is the low bar that she can reach all by herself, without being lifted up. And we have another medal to add to the collection.
The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. It was kind of rainy. David brought home a pie so I could blow out candles and I openned some wonderful cards from family. We had already celebrated my birthday, really, the weekend before.
The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. It was kind of rainy. David brought home a pie so I could blow out candles and I openned some wonderful cards from family. We had already celebrated my birthday, really, the weekend before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Love the swinging on the bar -- especially the 'toe action' I noticed when I enlareged the picture. Cute!
Where better to spend a birthday then Little Gym graduation! Fun around every playmat! Love the bar shot... could she be having anymore fun?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday! (A little late, I know) That's great that Dave was able to leave work and surprise you guys!
Post a Comment