The petting zoo was great. They had a fenced in area where Lexi could run around trying to pet rooster and chickens and ducks (we told her ok, go ahead and try to catch them!). She caught the pigs and goats to pet. And she got to hold a little tiny kitten and pet a bunny.
Hey there rooster, I'm going to pet you now, ok?
Hey, piggies, I'm gonna pet you too!
Rooster, WAIT! Where are you going?
Bunnies are so soft!
So are kittens - don't squeeze!
A pony, named Princess. She was sad when it started and happy at the end. We still talk about pony Princess!
Fun barrel train, after the ride.
She is the one in stripes, second from the right. She held on like this the ENTIRE ride! Never stopped steering. It was great! And it was a nice long ride, too.
Tractor races down the hill. Over and over and over.

4 comments:
What a great idea for a great day! She is so cute with all the animals!
What a great event for little ones. I love how Lexi is bent over making eye contact with all the animals, she looks ready for a conversation with them.
How cool is that?? Looks like a really fun day.
I've never seen a barrel train before. How fun! I loved all of the pictures of Lexi petting the animals!
Post a Comment