18 September 2009

Back to Lexi's bday party...

I realized a couple of days ago that I never went back and posted more photos from Lexi's party here at our house. So here are many photos. Enjoy!








Eating cake - blue frosting!


I need to take a photo of the banner. I painted the letters on chip board and strung them up on ribbon. I like how it turned out! Hopefully I can keep it and reuse!


Favors - a bath puppet and some bubble bath.


All the kids (plus a mommy!)


The craziness...


...and after, with a little bit of picking up, very little.

It was a great party!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Clarence and Ruth said...

Looks like lots of fun! Great picture of all the little partiers. Lexi will have great memories,too.

LoveLladro said...

Ok... the playroom at the end... hysterical! I guess that is what you get with so many toddlers running around everywhere ;~) We had a great time... ya'll put on a good shindig!

lt said...

Looks like so much fun. Great decorations, lovely cake, sweet favors and lots of friends to share it with. What a happy girl!

Laura said...

Holy moly! That mess is a great way to show how much fun everyone had. You can tell! I still can't believe that she is two. Crazy!

s as in tset said...

Looks like it was a fabulous party!