Our friend, Adam, Jess & Chase, had been eagerly awaiting a move into a larger space and it finally happened the first weekend in April. My contribution was taking care of Chase so they could just do what they needed to do. I watched him for a couple hours that Friday and then most of the daytime on Saturday. It worked out really well and he handled it fine. He spent some time at the door looking for mommy, but it worked out. They had a good time playing together, which is a relatively new thing to have them interacting with each other. Fun to catch it on camera!
2 comments:
Thank you SO much for taking care of him while we were moving. It helped out SO much... and I am so glad he actually handled it well ;~) Oh and that picture of Lexi and Chase smiling at each other... SO CUTE!
Hey...I recognize that IKEA furniture. FUN!!!
Post a Comment