This is our little girl, chasing me across the house with her very exciting balloon! These were taken last night after getting home from the circus and supper at Friendly's with friends. We was being quite animated, don't you think? She would not let go of the balloon - even switching hands to get buckled in to her car seat. Then she shook it around all the way home (a few minutes) and into the house so that it would bounce off her hand. Such entertainment! Oh, and notice her cute Easter craft t-shirt from cousins Ben & Josiah. Very cute! I hope it washes ok.


3 comments:
Baloons are fun! I like the way mommy put the little bow in your hair, Lexi. Did it stay in the whole time?
We miss you -- it was great getting to see you -- oh, and mommy & daddy, too! We miss you all, really!
They have the BEST caramel ice cream at Friendly's! :)
That balloon was such a hit with her! I haven't seen that much enthusiasm over a balloon in a long time!
Post a Comment