19 April 2009

Fourth installment - bonus and why you are just hearing about all this

Heather, the bride-to-be, and I. Great to see you Heather!


My friend, Karina, that I worked with back in Omaha. She know works in film in LA and she came up to see me on Sunday before my flight out.


I had a four hour layover in LA, so Karina came and picked me up after she got back from Santa Barbara and seeing me and she took me to her church. The session she goes to meets at a Mayan themed nightclub. The music was great and the message was awesome. Great bonus adventure and a great end to the trip!


Then I got on my red eye flight and barely slept AT ALL. It was not good. I got home Monday morning and David sent me right to bed. I spent the next few days just trying to catch up as Lexi's cold continued. She proceeded to continue with the cold and I didn't feel great for the following week. Then last weekend I was completely knocked out with bronchitis. I went to urgent care because I had a temp of 103 on Sat. morning of Easter weekend. Awesome. I made it to the dr. with Lexi Monday to find out she had the same thing. I think the dr. was going to send us home with a viral upper respiratory diagnosis, but then she heard Lexi cough. She did a breathing treatment in the office and diagnosed bronchitis so be went and picked up antibiotics and a nebulizer (no steroids, just albuterol). So we had a bummer of an Easter weekend, but we are mostly recovered now. Just a cough and Lexi is still nebulizing. That's our story!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura said...

No fun! Hope you two get well soon!