It was a whirlwind trip. We had a direct flight and I made it through security with her! FSA was great, but airline was the best! I had an empty seat next to me both ways. That was a life saver. It was so wonderful to see all the fam. I think I really needed that after our move across the country. I just wish David could have joined us. It had been since Christmas, except for Gma & Gpa M. Our time was pretty packed between trying to keep Lexi on some thing that resembled a schedule and seeing family. It was a great time. I learned that I don't know how to be with my family and relax will all these people around who want to spend time with her. I'm just not used to it, being so far away. And when we have been all together with the fam David was there to share duties. So I learned what it was like to accept assistance on this trip, from random nice people in the airport, on the plane AND FAMILY!
Lexi's first wedding reception, with the bride
Watching Cousins E & B chase eachother was great!
Cousins with Unca T
Don't know about this baby! (but most of the time Lexi had nothing but smiles for Cousin G!)

1 comment:
Ah - those are some great pics KAM! like the 4 grandbabies w/B kissing A's head. You captured some beautiful moments with M & GF and D with A too. Nice camera work -- and cropping.
Post a Comment