Here are a couple shots from our trip to NC a couple weekends ago. Daddy is so happy she likes his shoulders - even if it's just because she can grab/eat his hair :)
17 April 2008
Kindermusik!
Today was Lexi's first Kindermusik class! We missed the first week due to our big trip without daddy. I think she really enjoyed the class. She at least enjoyed watching everyone else and what they were doing. She definitely enjoyed the movements and the drums when I showed her how to play it. Oh, and the peak-a-boo with scarfs. She LOVES peak-a-boo. The most recent development of this is that when we are feeding her she slips her plastic bib up in front of her face - then looks around it and flips it down with a big smile. I can't wait to see how Lexi responds to the classes in the coming weeks. She was definitely ready to be done at the end of the class, though. Definitely a good things it's only 30 minutes. And I got a bit of a work out with lifting her up and squatting down with her! There was a little girl just 5 days older and Lexi got ahold of her curly hair. Luckily I got it out of her grip before there was a problem! So grabby and explorey! Anyway, I just need to get up the guts to ask a couple of the mom's next week if they live near us and if they want to get together. Ah, the joys of moving!
Here are a couple shots from our trip to NC a couple weekends ago. Daddy is so happy she likes his shoulders - even if it's just because she can grab/eat his hair :)

Here are a couple shots from our trip to NC a couple weekends ago. Daddy is so happy she likes his shoulders - even if it's just because she can grab/eat his hair :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Kindermusik is so much fun. We were in it in the fall. Tyler started at 4 or 5 months and we ended in December, so he was about 9 months. He changed so much. We still listen to the CDs in the car and he loves them, even dances to the songs now. We'll be back in it in the fall (took spring off for swimming lessons). SO much fun - and yes, a total work out. Think of those muscles you're getting, hahaha
I like the new blog look!
Post a Comment