28 April 2008

8 months old TODAY!

Lexi is 8 months old. I can't believe it. It's just seems like total nonsense, but it's reality! She is getting so big and she has developed a bit of a will, too. Go figure. Like, I'm going to make a kind of pout face and fake cry a bit because I want to do something else! Or I want mommy to feed me the rest of my cereal so I just won't eat for daddy. Stinker. Cutest, sweetest, most adorable, lovable stinker. We love her so much. I just looked over at her (in her jumper) and she gave me this huge open mouth smile with a little bit of bouncing and shrieking. Gotta love having someone that happy just having you look at them and talk to them. Anyway, these photos aren't from today. They are from last week. I'm working on getting a good photo of the two top teeth, though. They are really there now! Bring the count officially to 4!







Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Great photos especially the last one!! I'm glad to see you updated us with many postings, hooray