10 September 2007
Our first outing...almost just the two of us
Alexa and I (Kari) went to the doctor today almost all by ourselves. Her umbilical cord fell off, but her belly button wasn't really drying up very well. Also, we were a little concerned about her poo. She is fine, but she has some thrush so we had to get her first perscription :( Was hoping that would be a while, but we need to clear this up. So we went and then dropped off the perscription for Daddy to pick up. It really went well and it was nice to get out of the house - not sure my doc would have been ok with me carrying the infant seat. A friend followed me to the doctor and carried it in for me. I just carried it back out and in and out of Walgreens. Big day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good job, Kari!
Thank you for sending more pictures. :)
perscription (I know this is how YOU say it - I can totally hear you saying it that way right now, in fact)
prescription (this is how I thought you would spell it - but if you are working phonetically...)
pre-scrip-tion (here's a way to remember it just in case you've forgotten ;-) )
It's ok - I still love you. For all I know, you're doing it on purpose just to drive the spelling nazis mad! And no matter HOW you want to spell it (or say it), if she needs it, I'm glad you were able to get out there and get it taken care of...
Can't wait to meet her!
Ben and I want to say that we like Alexa's little face and her little fingers and toes. I say, "Hey, Alexa! You are growing up so fast! Glad we are coming soon."
Love,
Ben and Pamom
Post a Comment