19 May 2010

She is growing up

I know, they do that. But a couple of days ago she called her little nutbrown hair buddy (from the book "Guess How Much I Love You", "Little Nutbrown Hair." What happened to "monnonon" or "little monnonon"? I have no idea why she called it that, but I am not ready for her to self-correct on this one. She is growing and changing everyday! It made my heart break just a little.

3 comments:

s as in tset said...

Oh...I so understand. :)

Jessica Lyn Luebbe said...

I totally hear ya! I have the moments all the time! The sad thing is that when this baby comes along, the fact that Rilyn is growing up is going to become all that more evident!

LoveLladro said...

I know what you mean... anytime Chase gets a word right that he usually says wrong (and cute), I cry a little inside.