20 October 2008

Some photos, because you deserve it!

If you are still checking our blog, your patience has been rewarded. I have finally uploaded a few photos. I know some of you are in withdrawal. I can understand why :).


Helping daddy assemble the crib.


Boxes are fun!


Walking practice with daddy.


The box she unpacks every day (entertainment in the office! decks of cards are FUN! what do you think she is doing right now?)




I love all this space to MOVE! That town house was cramping my crawling!


Look! No hands! (for a couple seconds - it's a start!)








It's my cupboard!




Completing one of her many trips up the stairs each day...


4 comments:

Clarence and Ruth said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Great pictures. She'll be walking in no time. Love the cupboard -- what fun. It's like a little playhouse.

s as in tset said...

Yeah, for pictures!

s as in tset said...

Lexi – I can see that your hair is growing!

Jessica Lyn Luebbe said...

It's about time! She is getting so big, and of course, very, very cute! Now you just need to post that picture of Dan Jarret (JK)! ha ha!
Jess!