11 January 2008

Alexa's new bow AND Alexa gymnastics

We have had an eventful few days. On Wednesday Lexi rolled from back to belly (her arm was still under her but I say it counts!). That same day Lexi got her first bow - she didn't really seem to mind it yet. We will see!




Yesterday Lexi did some major gymnastics in her crib as she was enjoying her mobile. She was really trying to get to those feet - and she got them! I think this might be the official discovery. See below - I will upload the whole series to the web album - too much fun!




Then, yesterday she took a long nap and she is still taking a long nap right now! Crazy girl! She continues to chatter and bubble (with sound) away. When I read her books to her she is grabbing at them and she is really watching our mouths - when we talk and when we eat!

On a different note - we had an exterminator come yesterday :( Ants have decided they like to come in our house and we just can't have it! Lexi likes to wiggle on a blanket on the floor and is wiggling herself around and rolling around. Gotta get rid of them! I'm trying to be patient because I know it takes time, but they are still there! Maybe a few more days and we will see a change.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: