Wonderful blog, hon! You are VERY beautiful! I'm so happy you're having a girl... David - you will just be gooo when she comes into your lives! (and out of mommy's tummy!!) We found out we're having a baby boy! Don is SO excited! I'll have to email you some pictures soon. I'm showing just a little sooner than with Moira. She says "Baby, boy." and points to my tummy. So sweet! We'll pray for you guys!
3 comments:
Yup...still looking cuter than the average pregnant lady. Hope you're feeling okay.
Man - they must have really good beer out there in cali. Yer beer belly is even bigger than mine now...
Wonderful blog, hon! You are VERY beautiful! I'm so happy you're having a girl... David - you will just be gooo when she comes into your lives! (and out of mommy's tummy!!) We found out we're having a baby boy! Don is SO excited! I'll have to email you some pictures soon. I'm showing just a little sooner than with Moira. She says "Baby, boy." and points to my tummy. So sweet! We'll pray for you guys!
Post a Comment