16 September 2010

Someday we will be back

There is so much that I want to be doing on this blog, but it just isn't happening. I need to figure out how I can get photos uploaded more easily from our Mac. It's so difficult, such a pain, that I don't even do it. Probably I am lazy, but the fact that I can not just browse to the photos is really irritating. I have got to see if there is a different way for iphoto to save the photos!

4 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

You need to start one of those MAC sites that you can from your computer. It allows you to upload pics, blog, etc. Almost like a family Web site.

LoveLladro said...

Can't you just view through iPhoto, drag the ones you want to upload to the desktop and then upload them from there to the blog? That's a shorter version of what I do. Or... I am going to start uploading photos using Blogo and then either finish the post there or switch and finish the post in Wordpress (which I am switching to but would still work for Blogger). Just some ideas... I miss your posts!

s as in tset said...

really? are you coming back? I hear you had another baby?
love,
auntie s

Charissa Kay said...

If you download Picasa 3 it will automatically upload and organize all your photos and new photos added. Then you can use the upload to web albums or blog link and it's pretty simple actually.

C