I've been showing for awhile, but now I show to everyone else too! This is so exciting to both of us - David likes seeing the belly and Kari likes that people can tell she is pregnant. Just a few more weeks until our next ultrasound!
Hey lady!! What a lovely pic...you are so darn cute! But I must say that is hard to believe that you are pregnant. I pray all is going well and praise be to God for the life that is growing and will be born. Take care, my friend! Love, Renee
3 comments:
Hey lady!! What a lovely pic...you are so darn cute! But I must say that is hard to believe that you are pregnant. I pray all is going well and praise be to God for the life that is growing and will be born. Take care, my friend!
Love,
Renee
you are the most adorable pregnant woman in the whole wide world
Post a Comment